Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Loehmann's Part Two

This weekend I wrote an entry about a terrible experience I had at Loehmann's.

Like I said in my entry-I LOVE Loehmann's! This is partly why I was so shocked and upset with how I was treated. I always knew I would return (I mean I cannot stay away from those kind of deals!) but I definitely would have felt awkward returning especially with the usual thoughts: 'omg will the same people will be there? will they look at me and remember?.'

Corporate read my blog and ended up calling me. They were great! They were highly concerned with how I was treated and let me vocalize my concerns as well as any recommendations I had for improvements. The thing is-people always have bad days and I'm sure after a long crazy day dealing with people it can be hard to be angelically nice. However, it takes more energy to be mean than to be pleasant!

I was assured that this would never happen again and that employees would be trained even moreso to have great customer service skills! I also work in the corporate side fashion and will check up on my stores to see how employees act-it really is disheartening when you see poor customer service. I was impressed with how dedicated Loehmann's was to correcting the issue and that even if I am just one person they took the time to reach out to me.

Nothing is ever perfect but what people really remember is how you react when its not.

No comments: