Friday, April 3, 2009

Walking is Dangerous Business

I feel like life acts in opposites a lot of the time. The moment you aren't expecting something to happen/change is the moment it does. Yesterday I went to a networking event-I was at work for a while so i just walked over there straight away. This was annoying because as usual I felt like a mess after work and wanted to freshen up-you never know when you might meet someone!

On my walk over there were a few ibankers walking in front of me. One of them turned around to blatantly stare at me. Awkward. Luckily, i was rocking out on my iphone so i could well...pretend that this wasn't happening. He was staring so hard that he wasn't paying attention and hardcore tripped over a curb. His friend had to help him up. To make it more awkward-he points at me and says 'it was her fault!"..Ha. As my friend Jessie would say FHL (fuck his life).

Photobucket
(actually i love my boobs too much so i'm not sure how i feel about this)

1 comment:

merry said...

Get over yourself, you stuck up bitch!!!